Someone had a youtube link on their gchat status and I followed the link to be directed to a talent show clip. I usually stay clear of reality shows. Honestly I don’t have the patience for it. So I’m vaguely aware of what American Idol, Indian Idol and Britan’s got Talent are. I’ve also heard and seen Simon with his attitude of gigantic proportions a couple of times. I’ve thought more than once that he deserves a sound spanking! And that he got from Susan Boyle on Britan’s got talent. She's called The lady who shut up Simon Cowell! Watch the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Embedding is not supported.


A not so confident Susan walks in on stage, faces the great Simon, wants to be as successful as Elaine Paige and decides to sing ‘I dreamed the dream’….an opera kinda song. The cynicism is obvious throughout the audience which just dissolves into her voice the moment she starts singing. Mind blowing voice! It’s difficult to believe that she’s not a profession opera singer. The energy in that auditorium must have been somthing! How I wish I were there.
I’ve watched it 5 times already and I get goose bumps every time I did. At the end of it, all she has to say is that she feels bloody fantastic!! She Dreamed a dream and is living in it's glory.

This video has gained immense popularity. Stats speak for itself. As I type this, the video has been viewed over 21 million times in 7 days…that’s about 35 hits / second!!

The best revenge is to accomplish what others thing you are not capable of.

Cheers!

0 comments: