11:37 PM

No time to Blog!

|

After I started blogging psychologically, I seem to be getting a lot of ideas. Many not blog worthy…but who said there are standards for a blog? I was chatting with a friend recently and was justifying why I’m not able to blog as often as I would ideally like to. My most favorite reason of why I’m unable to do things … ‘No time’ was flatly refused. The argument was that ‘no time’ is just an excuse.

To think of it objectively, it almost always is. Looking back, when I’ve been extremely frustrated or touched by someone/something or when I had that idea for a poem, I always seemed to find time. Many of them were finished at the cost of my sleep which I never regretted later. Apart from the originating idea for the blog, what can inspire a blogger?..... Comments from other bloggers / followers! It doesn’t matter if it is criticism or praise or even a smiley. Just the idea that someone else is reading what is posted is encouraging enough. So ppl pls leave behind a comment. It does matter!

There aren’t many who follow my blog, but that doesn’t really bother me. Coz those who do are regulars. I’m thankful for the time that they spend on my page.

So as of now all I can say to you is… Thank You :)


Cheers!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) you are welcome!

Santhosh Mugoor (ಸಂk) said...

blog yaake bareebeku anno bagge omdu charche

http://kafiklab.blogspot.com/2009/02/blog-post_25.html#comments

naaviddivi nee bareeta iru :)

Anonymous said...

мне кажется: превосходно!! а82ч