It’s been close to two months since I blogged last. The blogging community was sort of silent after the 26/11 attacks and I joined in its silence. Stuck between my vagabond lifestyle at work, health issues at home, a couple of long vacations and an attempt to revive what is left of my social life, I could not (did not) find time to blog. Eventually lost the momentum and I’ve been a silent spectator. I did blog about a couple of things. But those belong to the ’password protected’ category and are sitting safe on wordpress. I also managed to start many posts, most of them incomplete.

However over the last few weeks I’ve started a new kind of blogging: Psychological blogging. If I’m in situation which I would normally blog about, I start with what I would write and build up the theme, give it a decent shape and think about what it would look like if I decide to actually type it down later. It’s all in the mind. So practically it’s a blog victimized by my laziness! But I get the satisfaction of having given it the thought it deserves. Sounds crazy…but it’s good time pass if you have nothing better to do ;-) The negative thing is that I don’t get comments and feedback, which takes away the fun. Anyway....

Till I get back to the normal blogging……

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...!Psychological blogging...now that is intersting!!

So do u have a wordpress blog also?

Santhosh Mugoor (ಸಂk) said...

I think you have forgotten that anything which starts with "psychological" is copyrighted (like psychological dieting) !!

Anyway...happy psychological blogging :)

adb said...

I know it is copyrighted.... So I'm using my rights to copy ;)